GiD WorldWide reserves the right to, at any time:
- amend, update, change or remove any part of this website;
- stop or suspend the operation of thsi website
- General Disclaimer
You acknowledge that:
• This website and its contents are provided to you on an "as is" basis.
• Information on thsi website may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors that we may or may not be aware of.
• any answers provided to question published on this website are general opinions only, they should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive, nor are such answers intened to be advice specific to an issue you may have.
Except to teh extent requred by law:
• GiD WorldWide makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to the operation or availability of this website or the information, content or materials included on this website, and all implied representations or warranties in relation to the operation or availability of this website or the information, content or materials included on this website are excluded.
• GiD WorldWide is not liable for any loss suffered by you in connection with the unavailability of this website and/or the use of this website or any linked website, including any indirect, consequential or special damages and any loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business opportunity, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, business interruption or loss of data or information.
This is a general disclaimer, and is not restricted or modified by any of the following information.
This website and its contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by GiD WorldWide, or in the case of some material, third parties.
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this website and its contents for personal, non-commercial use. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or similar statutes that apply in your location, any other use (including any adaptation, reproduction, broadcast, decompiling, disassembling, downloading, copying, storage, distribution, transmission, printing, display, publication or creation of derivative works) of any part of this website is prohibited.
- Trade Marks
FixMyKite is a trademark of GiD WorldWide. All other trademarks mentioned on this website are owned by their respective owners. Use of this website shall not be interpretated as granting any license or right to use the trademarks displayed.
- Mode of Access
In order to access and use this website you will need internet access and systems which are compatible with this website. It is your repsonsibility to ensure you meet these requirements. GiD WorldWide has no obligation to make this website accessible on any particular device or system.
You are responsible for taking your own precations to ensure your systems and devices are protected when visiting this website. Except to the extent otherwise required by law GiD WorldWide will not be held liable to you, or any other person or buisiness for any losses, liabilities, damages, costs, charges or inconvenience, paid or suffered as a result of use associated with this website.
- Material Submitted by You
Parts of this website may allow you to submit matieral or content which can then be acessed and viewed by the public.
By using these features you agree that:
• GiD WorldWide may choose to publish or not publish content submitted at our discretion.
• Content you submit is generated by you and you solely, and not produced by in in association with a 3rd party.
• You waive all rights over the content submitted and allow GiD WorldWide to reproduce this content at our discretion.
• You indemnify GiD WorldWide from any actions that may arise from publication of content you have submitted.
- Applicable Law