COVID-19 Updates: Yes we are shipping daily.
Skywatch Meteos is a compact, lightweight and tough wind meter use for sailing, surfing, windsurfing, kiteboarding and other wind observations which measures wind strength without worrying about his position. Simple and quick to use with large, easy-to-read display shows instant wind speed, maximum wind speed, and average wind speed all at once. Furthermore, it's waterproof and floats, making the Meteos ideal for sailors and water sports.
Wind speed and temperature meter, including a calculation mode of the wind-chill factor (temperature felt when the wind is blowing). Used by fire fighters, farmers, scientists, etc.
SKYWATCH® Meteos is a thermo-anemometer who measure wind strength without worrying about his position. The SKYWATCH Meteos is energized by a replaceable AA battery. The display is made up 99.9 at the 10th, then to the unit. A thread on the bottom plate allows its mount on a tripod photo.
Wind-Chill Factor: The Wind Chill Factor is a calculation of the wind effect on temperature. The faster the wind blows, the faster the body loses heat. It is dangerous if your body loses too much heat.
For example, a 0°C current temperature and a 30 km/h wind bring you a temperature of -13°C. At sea, in the mountain, while you are trekking of biking, the SKYWATCH Meteos will give you instantly the real temperature felt by your body and preserve you from frostbite and hypothermia.
- Instantaneous windspeed.
- Maximum windspeed.
- Average windspeed (3s to 24h).
- Current temperature.
- Maximum temperature.
- Average temperature (3s to 24h).
- Minimum temperature.
- Wind chill factor / Perceived temperature.
- Units ----- km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots and bft
- Resolution ----- at the 10th up to 99.9, then to the unit
- Accuracy ----- ± 3% FS
- Measuring range ----- from 2 to 150 km/h
- Units ----- °C, °F, °C wind-chill and °F wind-chill
- Resolution ----- at 10th degree ± 0.2 at 20°C
- Accuracy ----- ± 0.2 °C to 20 °C
- Measuring range ----- from -40°C to +80°C
- Multidirectional impeller.
- Dimensions: ø 65 x 155 mm
- Protective cap for the impeller.
- Minimum, average and maximum: 3s to 24h.
- Aluminum bottom plate for fixing to a tripod (1/4″).
- 2 AA batteries.
- Low battery indicator.
- Operating temperature: -4 to 158°F.
- Swiss official calibration.