Tear-Aid Type B has a unique adhesive that resists the oils in vinyl that cause other adhesives to turn gummy in sunlight. Tear-Aid won't pull off when stretched, it's airtight, watertight, elastic composition stretches and springs back absorbing the force that creates ordinary repair products to be torn or pull away.
HOW TO APPLY TEAR-AID
1. To apply Tear-Aid thoroughly clean the surface with a cloth, ensure the surface is dry.
2. Next prepare the surface with one of the included Preparation Pads cleaning the surface a second time.
3. Wipe the surface again with a dry cloth to ensure no residue is left from the Preparation Pads.
5. You can now apply your Tear-Aid Patch on a clean, well-prepared surface for an instant repair.
- 1x 1.5M x 7.5cm (5' x 3") roll of Tear-Aid.