COVID-19 Updates: Yes we are shipping daily.
CORE Speed 2.0 Inflate/Deflate Valve
- Buy 3 for $64.95 each and save 7%
CORE Speed 2 Inflate/Deflate Valve by FixMyKite is the perfect 'Self-Stick' replacement for leaking CORE kite bladder valves. Suitable for all CORE 2020+ model kites and newer.
Free Shipping 99+
Free Shipping 99+
FixMyKite CORE Speed 2 Inflate/Deflate Valve is perfect 'Self-Stick' replacement for leaking CORE kite bladder valves.
No special hose adapter needed here! It connects directly to a standard 20mm OD twist lock pump hose and maximises airflow, minimises inflation time and noticeably reduces pump effort.
CORE KITES 2020:
- XR6 2020
- XR6 LW 2020
- NEXUS 2020
- NEXUS LW 2020
- GTS5 2020
- GTS5 LW 2020
- XLITE 2020
- SECTION 3 2020
- SECTION 3 LW 2020
- IMPACT 2 2020
Backed by Tear-Aid these valves are incredibly durable and will stick directly on to your kite bladder. Everything you need to install the new valve is included in the package, including an alcohol wipe and a link to detailed instructions.
FixMyKite is the global benchmark in 'Self-Stick' valves, trusted everyday by professional repairers around the world. When you buy a FixMyKite 'Self-Stick' valve you can be 100% confident you're receiving an original CORE OEM valve backed by Tear-Aid and made by FixMyKite.
HOW TO REPLACE:
- Valve Removal: If replacing the valve, carefully peel off old valve. If old valve does peel off, cut around the circumference of the valve to remove
- Cleaning: Wipe area where the valve will be placed with a provided alcohol swab. DRY COMPLETELY WITH A CLEAN PAPER TOWEL.
- Peel and Stick: Lay bladder out flat. If possible, have a friend lightly hold bladder on a table or other smooth even surface. Peel off paper backing, center valve over hole, and place valve on bladder.
- Press: Press valve from center outward to remove air bubbles and ensure proper adhesion and creases.
*Pro Tip - Use a hair dryer to heat the valve especially in cold weather. This makes it easier to remove the valve from the backing paper. After placement of the self-stick valve use the hair dryer again to warm the adhesive. Press the valve from the centre out, massaging and stretching creating positive adhesion. Be careful not to overheat the bladder or new valve. Following this method will guarantee your valve sticks in all conditions, and it really helps the Tear-Aid adhesive provide a permanent and lasting repair.
|Self-Stick Patch Size||MEGA 4" Tear-Aid Base|